Wednesday, June 2, 2010

whats with the single mouse button?

so, Macs have this really annoying "feature". they only have a single mouse button. whats up with that i thought! these pretentious bastards are so hot on design that they sacrifice function over form.  sure my track pad looks nice being a HUGE single button, but if i have to do "control" + click every time i want to right-click on something, then this will be a major PITA! Then, my boss pointed out that in fact, the track pad has multituch capability? My instant reaction? i laughed very hard, what the hell would i need multituch capability in a track .... wait a minute, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!
i never want to go back to two button mice again, screw that!

on a different, but related rant, i was LOLing very hard the other day when i realized that the macbook only has one delete key. actually it's a backspace key, named delete, so i tried very hard to forward delete something only to realize i was going backwards ... Major WTF! Oh and dont get me started on command + c/v

1 comment:

Vail said...

Here's to hoping you don't lose your sanity over this iPhone project....

I have one word for you...

A-N-D-R-O-I-D

*beep*